Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Personalize SFMC emails using Adobe Target

Community Advisor

Hi Experts,

Client wants to personalize SFMC emails through Adobe Target. I have checked the help docs but didn't find the integration. I believe it is not introduced it. Please confirm.
If no, do we have any other approach through which we can personalize SFMC emails using AT?

Also , can we personalize content using Adobe Campaign and Adobe Target integration ?

Any pointers in this regard will be very helpful.

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

I am not aware about target+ExactTarget, but there's an integration between exacttarget and AEM, where one could personalise the email body and measure with AA tags. To take email customisable a step further, Once could look at Target smartLayout in AEM, never really used it for emails though, but would be good to see how things turn out.

It would be interesting to see it in target, however I think pushing content out of Target is a rightful responsibility of AEM. I could be wrong, its just my thoughts.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 1

I am not aware about target+ExactTarget, but there's an integration between exacttarget and AEM, where one could personalise the email body and measure with AA tags. To take email customisable a step further, Once could look at Target smartLayout in AEM, never really used it for emails though, but would be good to see how things turn out.

It would be interesting to see it in target, however I think pushing content out of Target is a rightful responsibility of AEM. I could be wrong, its just my thoughts.