Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Official Adobe Target / Analytics Training

Level 2

Hi

I am new to Adobe forums. I am here quickly would like to know where I can obtain official training for Adobe Target / Adobe Analytics in India (Mumbai) or in India? Have we got any official Adobe Training Partners in India who delivers training for this software?

I have come across many who delivers Online training for a few hours but I couldn't materialize as none had access to the tool or supply access to the actual Adobe Target / Adobe Analytics tool.  I have even come across institutes who are willing to deliver training on an official ground stating I will get an Adobe Completion certificate directly from Adobe USA. However, I wasn't that convinced with the offer hence didn't proceed reason being the institute wasn't willing to disclose the trainer's profile.

Your help is highly appreciated. I am even OK if anyone within Adobe willing to deliver training for the same.

Thanks & Regards

Siddique

0 Replies