Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Live Activity Dashboard

Level 2

I'm currently trying to create a dashboard of all live activities within Adobe Target along with some high level KPIs (Revenue, Revenue Confidence, Orders, Order Confidence). I'm using the target activities API to retrieve a list of all the live activities which is working as expected. After I have a list of the activities, I'm trying to pull in the current data for each activity experience via the Analytics API (using A4T). This has been a struggle. I'm wondering if anyone has experience doing something like this? Currently, I'm having trouble retrieving the experience data from a specific activity. Any help/guidance would be appreciated!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @paul53181,

Sharing some troubleshooting strategy that may help to debug the issue:

• Make sure Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics are integrated properly with A4T . This integration is essential for fetching accurate experience data.
  • Verify that the A4T integration is enabled in your Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target instances.
  • Make sure you’re using the correct parameters in your API queries, including the right activity or experience IDs.
  • Ensure you’re using the correct report suite ID, date range, and metrics (like Revenue, Revenue Confidence, Orders, Order Confidence).

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
    Akanksha Singh

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @paul53181,

Sharing some troubleshooting strategy that may help to debug the issue:

• Make sure Adobe Target and Adobe Analytics are integrated properly with A4T . This integration is essential for fetching accurate experience data.
  • Verify that the A4T integration is enabled in your Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target instances.
  • Make sure you’re using the correct parameters in your API queries, including the right activity or experience IDs.
  • Ensure you’re using the correct report suite ID, date range, and metrics (like Revenue, Revenue Confidence, Orders, Order Confidence).

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
    Akanksha Singh

Level 2

@Akanksha_Singh, thank you for the reply! I believe that the A4T integration are correct. I'm able to see the reports directly in analytics and I'm also seeing the correct experience names being returned for each activity. However, the data corresponding to the experience is either incorrect or not being returned at all. My guess is that I'm trying to retrieve the experiences the wrong way. To help me understand, can you possibly provide an example of how I would retrieve the number of visitors in each experience within an activity?

Level 5

Hi @paul53181 , 

You can use Analytics Workspace to analyse your Target activities and experiences. You can also dig deeper using tables and visualizations.

For detailed information and examples, open the Analytics & Target: Best Practices for Analysis tutorial, provided by Adobe Experience League.

Sharing a tutorial video for your reference. This might help you to understand how to retrieve the number of visitors in each experience within an activity.
https://youtu.be/fuWN8OR6JmQ

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,
Vaibhav Mathur

Level 2

Thank you for responding @Vaibhav_Mathur! I'm hoping to use the analytics API to automate my own dashboard (not within Analytics Workspace) using node.js