Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

How to find what the TargetIds or segmentID is for each audience?

Level 2

I'm trying to QA an activity that isn't matching for certain audiences. 

Trace returns some unmatchedTargetIds and unmatchedSegmentIds but nowhere in the documentation, UI nor trace does it say how to match those IDs with the actual names of the audiences. Hence, I am unable to understand which exact audiences I'm failing to qualify for. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

hello @mysticDeveloper  - SegmentIds are audiences used within Adobe Target from all sources including Experience Cloud and Audience Manager. To get the details of these segments/audiences, you may use https://developers.adobetarget.com/api/#list-audiences API to fetch list of all audiences and search for ones you are getting in your trace-response. In case you need any help in understanding how to use Adobe Target APIs, feel free to connect. 

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Not sure whether you have framed the question properly.

Each Target userID will have tntID , which you can capture on the delivery call

Not sure you understood my question properly. I'm not talking about the userID nor the tntID

I'm talking about the unmatchedTargetIds and unmatchedSegmentIds on trace. 

Screenshot 2022-04-09 132741.png

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

hello @mysticDeveloper  - SegmentIds are audiences used within Adobe Target from all sources including Experience Cloud and Audience Manager. To get the details of these segments/audiences, you may use https://developers.adobetarget.com/api/#list-audiences API to fetch list of all audiences and search for ones you are getting in your trace-response. In case you need any help in understanding how to use Adobe Target APIs, feel free to connect.