Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How do I QA an archived activity

Level 1

Is it possible to QA an archived activity without activating it?

When an activity is archived, the option to QA the activity is removed.

As far as I can tell the only way to change this is to activate the activity, which I don't want to do.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Andrew,

As documented in Activity QA  , Activity QA does not display content for archived activities or activities that are past its end date.

However, if you would like to QA the same, you can edit the archived activity and save it again without making any changes. This will leave the activity in an inactive state and you can use the QA links. There is no need to activate it again.

Hope this helps.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Andrew,

As documented in Activity QA  , Activity QA does not display content for archived activities or activities that are past its end date.

However, if you would like to QA the same, you can edit the archived activity and save it again without making any changes. This will leave the activity in an inactive state and you can use the QA links. There is no need to activate it again.

Hope this helps.

Level 1

Thanks, exactly what I needed.

If I were to expand on this further, all I would request is that the UI made this 'un-archiving' behaviour more obvious.
Edit: Also, thanks for such a fast response!

Employee

Glad to have got that clarified for you and thanks for your feedback.

If you would like this requirement to be productized in the future, then we recommend that you submit this as a  feature request through the below link

https://forums.adobe.com/community/experience-cloud/marketing-cloud/target --> Submit an idea

This has the visibility of the product management team and would help get the feature prioritized if more users on the forum support the idea.

Cheers !