Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Half-loaded recommendations on websites

Level 2

Hello everyone,

We have detected some incomplete recommendations on some of our websites. They never load completely and are always greyed out. We have gone through all the activities created to disable them and have not found any that match these.

Does anyone know how to fix this and why it occurs?
We would like to remove them permanently.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

issue-recommendations.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @KaterineRiera, the recommendations are loaded for me. However, very late.

For me this looks more like a problem in Adobe Launch. Adobe Target is loaded / executed really late. I would recommend to check the Adobe Launch setup. Adobe Target should be loaded as early as possible.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @KaterineRiera, the recommendations are loaded for me. However, very late.

For me this looks more like a problem in Adobe Launch. Adobe Target is loaded / executed really late. I would recommend to check the Adobe Launch setup. Adobe Target should be loaded as early as possible.

Level 2

Hi @Perrin_Ennen 

Thank you very much for your help,

The thing is that most of these experiences are disabled so they should not appear.

If I try to identify which experience it is, I can't see it. It seems that some of these sites cache their experience or something and then try to display them but they are incomplete because their respective experiences are disabled. how is this possible?

This is another example:

KaterineRiera_0-1667462350144.png

On another note, could you point me to where in the Adobe Target settings I could check for this problem of slow loading sites?

Thanks again,

Regards,