Hey Guys,

How do I enable the below parameters ?

1. sdid - parameter is absent in Analytics call
  2. mboxSDID - parameter is absent in Target call

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi prathiv23​ If you have the implementation setup correctly these parameters get enabled automatically in the Target and analytics calls.

So please ensure that you are on the supported versions of the libraries as mentioned Before you implement

And ensure that the libraries are loaded in the right order . For the parameters to be set correctly you need load the libraries as follows.

Visitor ID service ---> Target --> Analytics .

If there is no supplemental data ID in the Target call, confirm that the VisitorAPI.js file is loaded before at.js or mbox.js. If there is no supplemental data ID in the Analytics call, confirm that the Target call fires before the Analytics call.

Hope this helps .

Analytics for Target implementation

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi prathiv23​ If you have the implementation setup correctly these parameters get enabled automatically in the Target and analytics calls.

So please ensure that you are on the supported versions of the libraries as mentioned Before you implement

And ensure that the libraries are loaded in the right order . For the parameters to be set correctly you need load the libraries as follows.

Visitor ID service ---> Target --> Analytics .

If there is no supplemental data ID in the Target call, confirm that the VisitorAPI.js file is loaded before at.js or mbox.js. If there is no supplemental data ID in the Analytics call, confirm that the Target call fires before the Analytics call.

Hope this helps .

Analytics for Target implementation

Level 4

Hi @Shruthi Naomi

Update from my side:

1. I can notice ECID inside analytics call ie. mcorgid and ECID version v3.3.0
  2. Please note that we have used 'Launch' for setting up the property. I can notice 'mbox' calls in the website.
  3. We have chosed the metrics 'Order' inside Adobe Target - Reporting . I can notice data for 'Order' metrics is available in Analytics from Dec 1 2018 to till today (22 Jan 2019)
  4. Reporting Source is 'Analytics' is chosed inside Adobe Target and mapping of RSID is also correct
  5. Please note that activity inside Target is LIVE til today.

Thanks