Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!
SOLVED

Conversion metrics -Adobe Target Reports

Level 2

Hello All,
We have created an activity in Target. Added the conversion mbox for clicks.
On click of the targeted links we are seeing the Target delivery call for sendNotifications.

But we are seeing no conversions happening in the target.

May I know if anyone knows the insights how the conversions are measured on click on the links.
Attached the Target report and goal metrics.

TulasiChaganti_0-1684182154884.png

TulasiChaganti_1-1684182243686.png

THanks,

Tulasi.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @TulasiChaganti,

You mentioned clicking the targeted links. When you use these links, do they have the QA parameters from Target? If they do, it is important to note that QA reporting is captured so that marketers can confirm that metrics are incrementing as expected and the QA report data is kept separate from production reporting (for non-A4T reporting). To check this, you can change the reporting environment by clicking the gear icon and change the environment:

Matthew_Ravlich_ACG_0-1684188645564.png

One other item. You mentioned you have an mbox to capture clicks, but in the screenshot you shared, the primary metric is views. This could just be the way you have implemented, but I though I would call that out, just incase it might affect the data capture.

I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi @TulasiChaganti,

You mentioned clicking the targeted links. When you use these links, do they have the QA parameters from Target? If they do, it is important to note that QA reporting is captured so that marketers can confirm that metrics are incrementing as expected and the QA report data is kept separate from production reporting (for non-A4T reporting). To check this, you can change the reporting environment by clicking the gear icon and change the environment:

Matthew_Ravlich_ACG_0-1684188645564.png

One other item. You mentioned you have an mbox to capture clicks, but in the screenshot you shared, the primary metric is views. This could just be the way you have implemented, but I though I would call that out, just incase it might affect the data capture.

I hope this helps.

Thank you so much for answering and helping!!
These links are normal button click or href on the page.

Also we are using trackEvent to generate the click notifications.
We checked with Adobe and found that now “viewed an Mbox” is relevant .
Our data always is visible in the “Production” env only.

Thanks again!!