Expand my Community achievements bar.

Clarification on Dynamic Content with Adobe Target

Level 3

I'm looking for clarification on displaying dynamic amounts in Adobe Target, such as "You earned $xx,xxx" in a sentence.

I've been told that we would need to program every possible amount and create specific rules for each value. However, I don’t believe this is necessary.

While I understand Adobe Target doesn’t directly support inserting query string values into content without predefined logic, I think there are ways to achieve this dynamically without creating individual rules for every possible amount.

Potential Solutions:

1. JavaScript Injection: Use JavaScript within the Adobe Target experience to capture the query string value and insert it dynamically into the content. This would allow us to display any amount without creating a rule for each specific number.

2. Custom Profile Scripts: Use Adobe Target's custom profile scripts to capture and store query string values, which can then be used to personalize the experience dynamically, eliminating the need for pre-programming every possible number.

Does anyone have experience with these approaches or know if they would work in this scenario? Any feedback or insights would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 7

@JohnMi i think the Custom Profile Scripts option would work as it helps you to personalize based on the profile - try a poc for this use case