Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Changing and managing Adobe Target - Recommendations variables

Level 1

I'm using Recommendations and I'm wondering if there is an interface for any non-tech savvy users to CRUD internal variables inside of a Recommendations activity. Something similar to WordPress and how it has the ability to create your own "Custom Fields".

To try and better explain what I'm looking for I've also attached an image. There are these variables that come with Recommendations. Inside of one of my activities, I have a very large JavaScript object with lots of properties and it is quickly becoming difficult to maintain, especially for anyone that is not familiar with code at all. Is there a way that I can create my own variables and give them a value that I can use inside of my script, e.g. "$headerValue" from inside the script could equal "Hello, World!".

1729160_pastedImage_0.png

0 Replies