Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Cant fix selectors in VEC of Automated Personalization

Level 3

Hello. We used VEC to create Automated Personalization. But with time page markup have been changed and now the CSS selectors don't work. While using VEC for A/B test there was a side panel containing a list of modifcations, from there it was possible to alter the selectors. But in case of Automated Personalizations it doesn't show up. The question: How can we fix CSS selectors for Automated Personalization ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Kirill812 

I believe that if the path has changed you will have to re map it by re-creating the activity. (There should be a messages stating something to that effect in the UI)

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | 1 (800) 497-0335

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

@Kirill812 

I believe that if the path has changed you will have to re map it by re-creating the activity. (There should be a messages stating something to that effect in the UI)

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | 1 (800) 497-0335

Level 3
It is sad, that this is the only way to solve the issue