Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Cannot see User in Target->Setup->User after grant Target access in Enterprise Dashboard

Level 1

I add users to Target in Enterprise Dashboard by sent invitation to their email address. Users accepted invitations. However, when I go to Target->Setup->Users to change the role from Observer to Editor. I am not able to see their name there. Is there any process I missed?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi ,

User appears in the list once they login to their account . It's only when user accepts the invitation and login to their account , they get registered in marketing cloud list of valid users (MAC pulls profile from IMS) 

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Huang ,

In terms of process you have not missed out any of the steps and ideally the user name should have been shown in Target--->Setup---->Users list. Hence To debug the issue further we required your Adobe Marketing cloud Account Login Details. Can you please share the account details via private message or through Email :pamittal@adobe.com 

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi ,

User appears in the list once they login to their account . It's only when user accepts the invitation and login to their account , they get registered in marketing cloud list of valid users (MAC pulls profile from IMS) 

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 10

Hi Huang,

Also, Can you please confirm that the  users after logging into marketing cloud account , have launched Adobe Target and got into Target Standard UI ?

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal