Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

Can not see products in Recommendations

Level 2

Hi,

I am trying to test a recommendation activity in my site. The default collection so called "All collections" is empty of products. I guess it should contain all products right? Anyway if I try to create a new customized collection I can not see any product/item. My host contains example sites' products (geometrixx's,...) and some new ones added by me. What am I missing that doesn't allow me to see the products?

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

Yes you need to upload the products/items using a CSV or Google products feed. Once products uploaded successfully then you can see the total available products counts for the "All Collections".

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 2

Thank you. Does this mean that I have to create either a Google Product or a CSV feed?

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi,

Yes you need to upload the products/items using a CSV or Google products feed. Once products uploaded successfully then you can see the total available products counts for the "All Collections".