Expand my Community achievements bar.

Take 10 minutes to complete an Adobe Target review on Gartner Peer Insights, and as a thank you for your time, you’ll have the option to receive a $25 gift card!

Can I run two form based A/B tests on same mbox id

Level 1

Hi everyone,

I have to create two  A/B tests on the same mbox id, each with a 50% split targetting the same set of audience. Now one activity is based on the header section of the webpage and second one is for enabling a certain prompt on the initial page load. According to the analysis, there shouldn't be any conflict among both the tests.

The challenge is does everyone who sees experience A of demoTest_1 also will see experience A demoTest_1 and experience B of demoTest_1 also will see experience B demoTest_1? or would it be a random split?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 4

@Prachi_091 

The two tests enabled will generate their own splits for their respective variants. It would be a random split. There will be a crossover between those two tests. Visitors of experience A of demoTest_1 can see experience A/B of demoTest_2.

Further, you can refer to Setting up two activities

Please let me know if this works for you.

Thanks!