Expand my Community achievements bar.

Alerts for Reaching Statistical Signficance

Level 2

Hello -

I submitted an idea for this, but wondering if anyone else has a suggestion or recommendation?

I would like an automatic way to be alerted of when our a/b tests have hit statistical significance. Currently the process is manual. We use the confidence calculator to predict when a test hits statistical significance and put a calendar reminder to check-in at the appropriate time. We also monitor our activities. However things come up (like PTO, absence/sick, job transitions, trainings etc). Current state is not a scalable process when we have many a/b tests running across multiple workspaces and have multiple report suites. We have an activity tracker where we put all of our details from our tests plan in it and use as our source of truth. However, we are in Target and Analytics frequently.

I would normally try this through creating an alert, however lift and confidence are not standard Analytics metrics so you cannot choose them when creating rules in the Alert Builder.

Link to the idea: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-target-ideas/alerts-for-reaching-statistical-...

0 Replies