Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Adobe Target Page Views tracking

Level 1

I'm wondering what exactly is Adobe Target's "Page Views" tracking. More exactly I'm refering to:

Does it track

- only if the user is visiting that url just after the page where the Activity is set?

- tracking every/any time the user is visiting that url during the user session?

- would it track a url if it's the 3rd page visited after the activity page? Being A page where activity is set, and C the page view url: A -> B -> C

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Reply

Level 3

Hi FerranSa
Adobe Target consider the Pageview -> Each unique visit is counted as a conversion. 

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/target/using/activities/success-metrics/success-metrics 
You can go through the link for the related success metric conversions.

Also below are the three counting methodology Adobe Target report will provide the result. 

Karuppiah_Sakthivel_0-1718886327646.png

If you use the A4T as as reporting source, you will have unique metric called Page view as you can able to view in the Adobe Analytics reporting itself.

Thanks

Karuppiah