Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Target - Activities -Unable to descried output

Level 1

For understanding about Adobe Target activities, i have created A/B test activity and added audience and experience but i couldn't see the output.

i have added audience as chrome browser and made a customization on WeRetail home page and activated. The status is showing as live and provided QA url too but i couldnt see the output for the changes what i made.

Am i missing anything? please help me

1780668_pastedImage_1.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey harip26316648​,

Few questions for you:

- Are you testing content delivery with the QA or the live URL?

- I recommend running an mbox trace (Troubleshoot content delivery) to see if you are qualifying for the activity

- Also, try adding "mboxDebug=1" parameter to the URL and inspect the console logs

Here is a good article to review for debugging tools/best practices: Troubleshoot content delivery

Note that you always have the option of opening a Client Care ticket by emailing clientcare@adobe.com so we can set up a screenshare with you and troubleshoot.

Hope this helps, have a nice day!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

harip26316648​,

You won't be able to see the changes unless you have Target implemented at the activity URL location. Do you have Target implemented on: http://localhost:4502/content/we-retail/language-masters/en.html?

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Level 1

Yes. We have implemented target.

I will explain, what all the steps i followed

1) We have created an activity, with the help of Target cloud

2) Choose Experience Composer as Visual and added the URL http://localhost:4502/content/we-retail/language-masters/en.html

3) Added the audience as "Chrome Browser" and "Firefox Browser" and done modifications on the banner.

4) Added goals

Now the time for checking the output, but disappointed

Am i missing anything here?

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey harip26316648​,

Few questions for you:

- Are you testing content delivery with the QA or the live URL?

- I recommend running an mbox trace (Troubleshoot content delivery) to see if you are qualifying for the activity

- Also, try adding "mboxDebug=1" parameter to the URL and inspect the console logs

Here is a good article to review for debugging tools/best practices: Troubleshoot content delivery

Note that you always have the option of opening a Client Care ticket by emailing clientcare@adobe.com so we can set up a screenshare with you and troubleshoot.

Hope this helps, have a nice day!

Employee Advisor

harip26316648​,

It is likely that the web-server location "localhost" is prohibiting communications with the Target server. Please confirm if you see the Target mbox firing on that site.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335