Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Activities Audit Log

Level 2

Is there any kind of audit log I might have access to; I have a user that is sure someone deleted one of her activities from Target. Would like to be able to check that out.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi, 

We have change logs on the TNT platform for all deleted activities, though there is currently no way to expose this in Target standard.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 10

Hi ,

The change log provides a record of who changed your activities and when the changes occurred.

Open the activity, then click Change Log. The date and user are listed anytime an activity is created, updated, activated or deactivated. Changes to custom targets and offers used in the activity are also listed. The Status column shows whether the action is completed, pending, or failed.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 2

Thanks, that works as long as the activity has not been deleted. I am wondering specifically if there is anyway to tell when and who deleted an activity? I have a user that says they did not delete their activity yet it is gone. Was not sure if I had a log that could answer these questions.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi, 

We have change logs on the TNT platform for all deleted activities, though there is currently no way to expose this in Target standard.

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 2

I called into Target Client Care and they told me there was no way to tell who might have deleted an activity in Target. Are you saying I should be able to ask someone who deleted an activity in Target?