Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

A/B Test Offer Pop-Up

Level 2

Hi,

I am looking to run an A/B test on my site showing 2 separate popup offers.  Users from PA will see 1 of 2 offers as they go to exit the website.  Ideally when they go to exit the window or tab, we would like the popup to appear. 

Is this possible with Target?  What is the easiest way to set this up?  Should I have a developer provide me with the html and create an html offer?

Thanks in advance,
Ian

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

IanS1982​ To achieve this, yes you would need some developer assistance as there is no out of the box way to do this. You could also check Experience Templates which has some examples of templates to show banners which might give you some sample code to work with as well.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

@ians1988 Take a look at the following forum post where a similar instance is discussed, however, they have an additional step that is exclusively for logged in visitors rather than specifically visitors from PA, but is a similar set up regardless.

How to setup a Target for a pop-up ?

Hope this helps!

Correct answer by
Employee

IanS1982​ To achieve this, yes you would need some developer assistance as there is no out of the box way to do this. You could also check Experience Templates which has some examples of templates to show banners which might give you some sample code to work with as well.

Level 3

Hi @

ians1988

, I have done the similar usecase using form based composer. You need to write a custom code in order to achieve this. You might need help of developers and HTML team to write such offer.