Your achievements

Level 1

0% to

Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

View all

Sign in to view all badges

Splitting Criteria in Test & Target

Avatar

Avatar
Boost 1
Level 1
garena18772429
Level 1

Like

1 like

Total Posts

1 post

Correct reply

0 solutions
Top badges earned
Boost 1
View profile

Avatar
Boost 1
Level 1
garena18772429
Level 1

Like

1 like

Total Posts

1 post

Correct reply

0 solutions
Top badges earned
Boost 1
View profile
garena18772429
Level 1

20-09-2018

It would be great if we could split criteria in Test and Target. In some cases I have two or more activities I want to have running on the site, but wouldn't want them to have an equal distribution. I would want one to be shown to 75% of customers, and the other to 25% (for example). It would be good to be able to control what experience people get when the come to the site.

2 Comments

Avatar

Avatar
Ignite 3
Employee
Shruthi_N
Employee

Likes

273 likes

Total Posts

236 posts

Correct reply

67 solutions
Top badges earned
Ignite 3
Ignite 1
Give Back 200
Give Back 100
Give Back 50
View profile

Avatar
Ignite 3
Employee
Shruthi_N
Employee

Likes

273 likes

Total Posts

236 posts

Correct reply

67 solutions
Top badges earned
Ignite 3
Ignite 1
Give Back 200
Give Back 100
Give Back 50
View profile
Shruthi_N
Employee

21-09-2018

Hi Garen. You can take a look at this post which talks about something similar. Maybe that can help with your use case.

Re: Can you A/B Test with a recommendation?

Avatar

Avatar
Give back 300
Employee
Docea
Employee

Likes

645 likes

Total Posts

407 posts

Correct reply

89 solutions
Top badges earned
Give back 300
Give Back 200
Ignite 1
Coach
Contributor
View profile

Avatar
Give back 300
Employee
Docea
Employee

Likes

645 likes

Total Posts

407 posts

Correct reply

89 solutions
Top badges earned
Give back 300
Give Back 200
Ignite 1
Coach
Contributor
View profile
Docea
Employee

25-09-2018

Garen,

This is a great feature request and I'm happy you submitted it. Here is a clever way to kind of get what you want for now. Lets say you want to have Criteria1 75% and Criteria2 25% The hack would be to add Criteria1 three times in a row and then finally add Criteria2 as the fourth. The system will evenly distribute between them however since the first three are really the same it will end up being Criteria1 75% and Criteria2 25% it would look something like this:

Criteria1 25%
Criteria1 25%

Criteria1 25%

Criteria2 25%

Hope this helps!

Mihnea Docea  | Technical Support Rep, Customer Care | Customer & Employee Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335