I have a issue where Web servers are stripping adobe_mc_sdid and adobe_mc_ref parameters from my URLs after redirect. I have:
1. The system minimum requirement looks good.
2. Parameters are white listed.
3. I am using Adobe launch where we have all setup.
1. Have you tried asking the web-server admin if they can adjust the configuration to make it so redirect to xyz won't strip the URL parameters?
2. There is an option in the UI when you set up a redirect to preserve parameters also make sure this is checked. Hope this helps!
Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335
Thanks for the reply,
Redirects are still working on our non-launch version. The issue is only with Launch version.
We always select the "Include Current Query parameters", so this looks fine.
Is there any configuration that needs to be done in Adobe Launch?
Any suggestion yet...