Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Testing Pages with Stable URLs

Level 4

I have a couple of pages we want to test and they have stable URLS.

How do I test certain pages when most of the pages on the site are stable URLS?

https://www.jstor.org/stable/j.ctt16xwb1q.22?

3 Replies

Level 4

Hello,

I see that you are using jestor. According to their documentation, the Stable URLs do not change. There should not be any issue using the stable URLs with Adobe target for testing experiences. Refer to the Activity URL documentation: Activity URL

If you are attempting to set up one activity on multiple pages, this is possible using your stable URLs by adding additional pages within the activity. Check out the Multipage documentation: Multipage Activity

I hope this helps!

Matt

Level 4

How do we test a group of pages that have stable URLs and exclude other pages from the test with stable URL?

Thank you,

Bill

Level 4

The multipage activity should allow you to test groups of pages while excluding other pages.

You could also look at using 'template rules': Include the Same Experience on Similar Pages

This method will only work if your pages have a very similar structure or contain template elements that are structured the same on all pages.