Greetings, Target Community Members!
It's that time again!
Since our last Top 3 Post from April, we've seen a ton of helpful collaboration among members on the forum
...and it's been awesome!
Additionally, we've been seeing more takeaways from the Personalization track of sessions at Adobe Summit 2018 à la Adobe Target TV, have announced the dates & cities for the Adobe Target Insider Tour, and are continuing to ensure that rich valuable guidance content lives and thrives on Experience League- plenty going on, and always more to come
Here's a *quick snapshot* of the most valued content from your fellow Target Community members in May 2018.
Without further ado, let's take a look back on the last month!
May 2018 Top 3 Community Member Contributors
1. Russ Painter, Ancestry.com
2. Rajneesh Gautam, Pierian.co
3. Stephen Maguire, 123.ie
May 2018 Top 3 Community Member-Authored Threads ️
2. Target Reporting UI intermittent rendering
3. A4T - Click-tracking on multiple elements
May 2018 Top 3 Re-visited Threads ️ ️
1. Catalog Has More Products Than Our Feed
2. Auto-Target and Automated Personalization?
2. Is there a way to export Target's metric data with daily granularity?Auto-Target and Automated Personalization?
May 2018 Top 3 Official Threads
1. [SUMMIT] S413 How Delta Air Lines Flew Its Optimization Program to Success
2. [SUMMIT] S714 The Future of Experience Optimization
3. [SUMMIT] S402 -Top Optimization HACKS You Can Do with Adobe Target
May 2018 Top 3 Adobe Employee Contributors
1. Raag Shanker
2. Siddharth Jain
3. Shruthi Naomi
*Any questions or suggestions for items to highlight monthly here? As always, feel free to share your thoughts by replying to the thread below!