Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Invalid Fields Error

Level 4

Can anyone tell me the reason for an "Invalid field" error upon saving an activity?

I've been working on a test, and for several days there were no problems. Now Target keeps giving me this error, with no explanation as to where/what it is.

Please help!

Thanks,

Brion

3 Replies

Administrator

Hi Brion, thanks for your question! Please try to copy the Activity, and then save the copy. We had a release go out, last night so perhaps one of the fields of your draft Activity did not get migrated properly. Hope this helps!

Level 4

Good morning Amelia!

Thanks for the quick reply. I made a copy of the activity in question. Unfortunately, that didn't fix the issue. I'm still getting the Error: Invalid Fields when I attempt to Save or Save Draft and Close.

Is there anything else you can think of that might be causing this?

I've even gone so far as to create an activity from scratch, which presented a different set of problems. Like experiences disappearing after they were added.

Administrator

Hi Brion,

Thanks for sharing your experience and apologies for the inconvenience, this must be very frustrating! Your best bet at this point would be to submit a ticket with client care so that we can take a look at it as soon as possible. Just send an email explaining the issue to: customercare@adobe.com. Hoping this gets resolved asap!

Warmly,

Amelia