Expand my Community achievements bar.

How Is Adobe Target Billed

Level 4

Is Adobe Target billed on every page view of every page where the library is delivered?  Or is it billed for the whole domain where the library is delivered, even if it is not delivered to all pages or site sections within that domain?

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

kathryns6136032​,

I believe it used to be billed on a per page view basis however that is no longer the case. I believe you get billed the same regardless of the number of page views. Please reach out to you Account Manager for specifics in regards to your Target billing.

If this satisfies your query please like, mark as helpful and mark as answer. Otherwise lets keep the conversation going. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Level 1

So, what is exactly to be billed with Adobe Target? Page views  or Total server calls? 

Employee

Hi kathryns6136032

To have any information regarding Billing, always reach out to your Adobe account manager.

And in case if you face any difficulty reaching out to him/her, kindly raise a ticket with client care @tt-cleintcare@adobe.com.

Regards

Skand Gupt