Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Campaigns and offers are not getting deleted in adobe Target

Level 3

Hi Team,

i am successfully connected from aem to adobe target.

once we create any activity and offer in aem,the campaigns and offers are getting created in adobe target.

but the problem here is once we delete any activity and offer in aem ,the  Campaigns and offers are not getting deleted in adobe Target.

can any one suggest me how to delete campaigns and offers in adobe target from aem

thanks in advance,

veera

3 Replies

Administrator

Hi there, are you working with AEM Managed Services?

Administrator

Hi Veera, would you be able to share more details (screenshots, etc.) with me directly at waliany@adobe.com? Alternatively, you can send the same information to client care at customercare@adobe.com to open a support ticket so that we can explore the matter further on our end? Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Level 1

Hi,

As i have seen for 6.1 aem to target sync does not happen for deletion.You can try target api(via aem) for archiving from aem i guess.