It's that time again!
Since our last Top 3 post from March, we've had a ton of exciting happenings going down in the Target Community - from the unveiling of the Community's fresh new look & feel and introduction of Experience League, to the wealth of valuable information shared by our impressive Adobe Target customers & experts at Adobe Summit 2018 - we've had a lot to keep you posted on!
Here's a *quick snapshot* of the most valued content from your Target Community members in April 2018.
Without further ado, let's take a look back on the last 30 days
1. Russ Painter, Ancestry.com
2. Rajneesh Gautam, Pierian.co
3. Rajvi Barfiwala, Apollo.edu
1. Target variants not persisting after coming from page
2. 50/50 Test Actually 56/44
3. A/B Redirect with query string
1. Is there a way to add conditional activation for activities?
2. Test and target issue
3. Visitor count not matching between Target & Analytics on a Redirect A/B Test
1. Coming to a city near you! Adobe Target *INSIDER TOUR*
2. Why are my Report Suites not available in Adobe Target after A4T Provisioning?
3. Thompson Reuters' Tactical Approach to Proving the Value of Testing
1. Raag Shanker
2. Siddharth Jain
3. Shruthi Naomi
*Any questions or suggestions for items to highlight monthly here? As always, feel free to share your thoughts by replying to the thread below!