Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

Any leads on how to integrate Boxever with Adobe Marketing cloud

Adobe Champion

Hi All

We have Adobe target standard users and we now trying to see how we can use Boxever data inputs to be used by Adobe target to offer personalization?

Any leads or insight on this topic will be much appreciated

2 Replies

Level 1

Hello,

When it comes to personalisation there are three ways that Boxever can be integrated:

• Interactive: Initiated by request and it responds with Offers in milliseconds
  • Triggered: Initiated by an internal Boxever event which is typically generated when there is a change in the data. This integration proactively 'pushes' the response to a channel. It targets one guest and usually takes a few seconds to occur.
  • Triggered Batch: Initiated manually or via a scheduler. Results in an export of file(s). It targets a group of guests (up to millions at once) and usually takes minutes or hours depending on the audience volume.

Depending on the type of personalisation you want to achieve, the above should enable you to build out a solution that works for you. If you have any questions, please get in touch ([E-mail deleted by moderator. Potential users can contact you via PN if necessary]) and we can provide more info.

Cheers,

Ru

Adobe Champion

I have sent you a personal note.

Thank u so much for providing me some insight on this. Do you have any links or resource that explaining the above integration( Interactive and Triggered)