Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

All Report Suites are not appearing in Target while making Feed.

Level 1

While configuring feed, only one report suite is appearing in the drop-down when I choose the option of Analytics Classification. I have at least 6 report suites configured in Analytics. All the configurations are done through Experience Cloud and DTM.

3 Replies

Employee

Hi,

I am assuming you are referring to use of Analytics as the reporting source within Target campaigns. You need to have web services access to all the report suites you want to see in the drop down here. This access needs to be setup from Adobe Analytics.

~Rohit

Level 1

No, I am talking about Adobe Target "Feed" creation. While creating a feed in Target we do have an option to select Analytics Classification. After selection of Analytics Classification we are given a dropdown of report suites. In that dropdown i am not getting all the report suites. I hope it is clear now.

Employee

Thanks for the clarification. Can you confirm if you have access to the report suite similar to other report suites which you are able to see in Analytics? If the access is same and issue persists please reach out to clientcare team.

~Rohit