Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

AEM Target Integration problems

Level 4

Hi all,

I'm trying to integrate AEM 6.3 with Target Premium. I'm following steps listed in Integrating with Adobe Target. I'm not using opt-in wizard but using Manual integration step. But I'm getting stuck while syncing the AEM Activities with Target. I'm getting these errors.field error.png

sync error.png

I have tried almost every option available but I'm not sure where it's going wrong. Can someone please guide?

2 Replies

Administrator

Hi there, are you working with AEM Managed Services?

Administrator

Hi Jai, would you be able to share more details (screenshots, etc.) with me directly at waliany@adobe.com? Alternatively, you can send the same information to client care at customercare@adobe.com to open a support ticket so that we can explore the matter further on our end? Looking forward to hearing from you soon!