Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.

Adobe Target, placing user in experience based on URL contains

Level 1

If I have an Adobe Target experience that shows content in Experience A to 50% of users and content in Experience B to the other 50% of users...how can I insert someone into one of these two experiences?

I was thinking of having a button the user can click that has a url parameter added to it for example ?exp1, and then a different button that would have ?exp2.

But if I use the refinement 'url contains exp1 or exp2' in each of the experiences in target, then that is only when the mbox will fire. Whereas I want them to fire on the original page that the mbox is on.

Any help is greatly appreciated...thank you all!

2 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

We are still unclear of the use case you are trying to achieve , can you please elaborate more in detail ?

Thanks & Regards

Parit Mittal

Level 5

Are you asking about, how to setup a audience, that put users into the experiment based on button clicks? Or do you refer to how you can divide the traffic your self into either A or B? Or is it something else?

/Løjmann