Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Target | EXPERIENCE FRAGMENT | Offer |Deletion

Level 2

Hi,

I deleted the experience fragment  from Adobe Target .
1843018_pastedImage_0.png
Now when i go to my AEM instance then I get option to Delete/Update the Experience Fragment in Target.

1843250_pastedImage_1.png

But when I try to do so I get an error that it cannot be Deleted/Updated. (Reason: "Caused by: java.lang.Exception: Unexpected response status code [404] for request" "Offer not found. Some other user might have deleted it.").

Please let me know how can I republish my XF to Target.

Thanks.

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

nazirs30984733​,

I suggest that you reach out to the AEM support group to see if there is a special way to do that however the first idea that came to my mind was to publish a slightly different new one like: "Hackathon-XF-V2" and that should do it.

If this satisfies your query please like, mark as helpful and mark as answer. Otherwise lets keep the conversation going. Hope you have a wonderful day.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Level 2

Hi mikewebguy ,

Thanks for your suggestion. Creating a new XF and publishing to Target is a workaround but I was looking for some permanent solution so that in case in future if this kind of issue occurs then without creating any new XF we can republish the same/existing XF to Target.

Will connect to AEM support group and check if there is any such provision.

Thanks once again.

Regards,

Nazir

Employee

nazirs30984733​ Additionally we would also recommend that you open a support incident with AEM customer care so that they can trouble shoot the same to see if there is some missing pieces in the workflow.