Expand my Community achievements bar.

A/B and XT running at the same time

Level 3

Hello,

We have an a/b running on homepage with B being a re-direct url to a new design of the homepage. New and old homepage share the same billboard (i.e. hero banner carousel) - it's just the designs after billboard are very different.

We also have a XT running on homepage billboard targeting people using profile script.

In order to run them at the same time, I have the a/b live and also set up 2 XT, one on old homepage and one on redirected new homepage. Because old and new homepage share the same billboard, the 2 XTs are exactly the same when setting up - just on different urls.

I'm not sure if there is any better/smarter way to do this?

As an extension of this question, suppose my a/b is not re-direct - just a a/b you set up in VEC. Then can you get a/b and XT running at the same time?

Thank you

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

kathys75015221​,

You can have multiple activity types on the same URL at the same time. As long as they are not all trying to edit the same element you should be fine. I hope this helps to answer your question.

I have archived this ticket. In about 20 min after I do that you will receive a short survey. We try to get this important feedback after every interaction. If you can spare a moment to fill out the comments in the last field I would sincerely appreciate it.

Mihnea Docea | Technical Support Consultant | Customer Experience | Adobe | (:: 1 (800) 497-0335

Level 3

Hi Mihnea - the reason why I post this question is because my a/b and XT will be editing the same element. I hope my original description is clear to understand