Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for an upcoming in-person Adobe Target Skill Builders event ~~> We're hosting these live learning opportunities to equip you with the knowledge and skills to leverage Target successfully. Learn more to see if we'll be coming to a city near you!

🗣️ [Mentor Pratheep Arun Raj] 🌟 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program 2024 🌟

Administrator

Hello Team,

Welcome to the Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program 2024! This is the featured Community Discussion thread for your Adobe Target Community Mentor, Arun (aka @PratheepArunRaj), who will be here to guide and support you and your peers with your Adobe Target questions as you prepare for the Adobe Target Business Practitioner Master Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E407)through to the end of the program. 

A little bit about your Adobe Target Community Mentor, Arun:

Amelia_Waliany_0-1714422516911.jpeg

Enterprise Architect (NextRow Digital) with 12+ years of experience in MIS, Analytics, Personalization and Customer Data Platform | Brand Ambassador, User Group Leader, Community Advisor in Adobe | Founder and Author of Terryn Winter Analytics (Blog Portal) | Holder of 8 Adobe Certifications across Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, and Adobe Audience Manager.

Aspirants mapped to Mentor, Arun ( @PratheepArunRaj

1. mahimitra98
  2. ajitsa
  3. Akanksha Singh
  4. MaheshSrini
  5. prads
  6. Sathya_Murugaiyan
  7. Swatidubey
  8. viveksachdeva

How to participate 

1. Aspirants’ goal is to clear their Adobe Target Certification during the duration of the program: April 29th, 2024 – June 2nd, 2024.
  2. Aspirants: Post your Questions in this thread to connect with Mentor, Arun (@PratheepArunRaj), and your fellow Aspirant peers.  *You are all preparing for the same Certification, so feel free to use this space to share what you’re learning and collaborate! 

Suggested Next Steps for Aspirants:

• Update your Community Profile photo with your latest headshot so that you can stand out to your Mentor and Peer Aspirants.
  • "Like" this thread to confirm your participation in the program
  • Introduce yourself to Pratheep and your Aspirant peers by Replying to this Thread! Break the ice by introducing yourself (location, org/ company, etc.) and your experience with/ interest in Adobe Target  
  • Post your Questions to this thread as you begin learning more about the Adobe Target Business Practitioner Master Certification (Exam ID: AD0-E407)
  • Test your Target knowledge by browsing through the Adobe Target Community Questions and taking your best shot at answering some Qs!
  • Remember that every post / like / comment you make in your contextual thread and in the Target Community throughout the duration of the program helps increase your chance to be recognized by your Mentor and win exclusive Adobe swag, so bring your best efforts!

Quick links 

We're wishing you all the best as you embark on this learning journey!

Cheers, 

Amelia 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

43 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello mahimitra98, ajitsa, Akanksha Singh, MaheshSrini, prads, Sathya_Murugaiyan, Swatidubey, viveksachdeva!

I'm not sure whether you are aware of my blog from the last year Mentoship Program.

If you are aware, well and good; otherwise, I would recommend you go through the blog.

Blog Link: https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-target-blogs/tips-amp-tricks-for-adobe-target...

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow Digital | Terryn Winter Analytics

Community Advisor

Hello mahimitra98, ajitsa, Akanksha Singh, MaheshSrini, prads, Sathya_Murugaiyan, Swatidubey, viveksachdeva!

I hope you are working on the certification! If you have any queries please let me know, also, if you suggest a call, I am open to it.

Here are the topics to cover for Section 03 (Module 03) and Section 04 (Module 04).

• Adobe Target administration and governance
  • Adobe Target and supported touch-points

Go through the attachment and all the links referenced in the attachment. Post your questions and queries, if any.

Thank You, Pratheep Arun Raj B (Arun) | NextRow Digital | Terryn Winter Analytics

Community Advisor

QUIZ - Week 03: A Pharma Company has multiple brands that are hosted across multiple domains. They want to enable Target for all the brands (domains) and have enabled them through Adobe Launch. However, while going through the 'Hosts' inventory in Target Administration, they are unable to see a particular brand (domain) in the list. What are the possible reasons for the same? SELECT TWO.

A. Host was not configured in the Target interface, and Business Practitioner should configure the Host.

B. There are some configuration issues at the Launch, and thus Target Calls for the domain are not firing.

C. The domain was blocklisted by Target Server and Adobe Customer Care should enable the same.

D. The domain didn't receive any traffic.

mahimitra98, ajitsa, Akanksha Singh, MaheshSrini, prads, Sathya_Murugaiyan, Swatidubey, viveksachdeva!

Level 6

Answer: B and D

Because to recognise a host and add it to the Hosts list, the following conditions must be met

• Accurate at.js reference 

• A Target request or an auto-generated global Target request

• The page with the Target request must be viewed in a browser 

(If the domain didn't receive any traffic then refresh your browse)

Community Advisor

Here are the topics to cover for Section 05 (Module 05), Section 06 (Module 06), and Section 07 (Module 07). 

• Leverage Adobe Target recommendations
  • Architect, design, and implement Adobe Target
  • Troubleshooting

As of date, we have covered all the modules. From here, I would highly encourage you to keep the discussions and queries.

Important: Plan for the certification and keep me posted on your tentative date for the Certification. Once we consolidate the dates, we will work with Adobe for the Certification Discounts/Vouchers (**If any).

Level 6

Hi @PratheepArunRaj , Thanks for sharing the documents.

Can you please share some more sample questions on all the modules?

It will be more helpful in preparation.

And also, if possible can we connect on call or meeting. 

I am planning to do certification in couple of weeks.

Community Advisor

Hello @prads,

Did you take Adobe's Sample Test? If not, that will help you with the sample questions.

1. First, log in to the Adobe Credential Management System with your Adobe ID.

2. Then, go to the Adobe Certification Exam Prep Portal to find your practice test as below.

PratheepArunRaj_0-1717742851256.png

There are 48 Questions. Checkout the same and reach out me for questions and queries.

Level 6

Hi @PratheepArunRaj , I have checked the Exam Prep portal but its asking access code. Can you please help me on it.

prads_0-1718359132536.png

Community Advisor

QUIZ - Week 04: Business wants to implement Customer ID using mbox3rdPartyId, however, they are unsure that whether they need to use mbox3rdPartyId of Target for Real-time profile syncing or setCustomerId/customerIds function of ECID Service. What are the considerations to opt for setCustomerId/customerIds over mbox3rdPartyId? Select two.

1. setCustomerId/customerIds can send multiple IDs as a list while as mbox3rdPartyId  can send only one value in this parameter.

2. Using setCustomerId/customerIds, Target can use multiple IDs per TnT Id for Customer Attributes.

3. mbox3rdPartyId/thirdPartyId is recommended if Target is the only Adobe Experience Cloud solution and do not want to use Customer Attributes. 

4. setCustomerId/customerIds is the legacy approach and thus credibility of profile syncing is better than compared to mbox3rdPartyId.

mahimitra98, ajitsa, Akanksha Singh, MaheshSrini, prads, Sathya_Murugaiyan, Swatidubey, viveksachdeva!

Level 6

Hi @PratheepArunRaj ,

Ans: 1 and 3

2 is not possible as customerIds can send multiple IDs as a list in this approach, but because Target supports only a single customer ID per TnT Id, it uses the first ID in the list with a known alias (alias configured in the Customer Attributes UI).

Community Advisor

Last chance to grab a 50% offer on the certification fee.

Plan for the certification, and keep me posted on your tentative date for the certification. I will work with the Adobe team and get the certification vouchers for you.

Level 6

Hi @PratheepArunRaj , What is a criteria for 100%.

I would like to do certification on Wednesday 12th June.

Thank you.

Pradnya