Expand my Community achievements bar.

whiteboard WBcanvas / WBContainer selection

Former Community Member

Hi,

is there a way to change the behavior of the selection action for items on the whiteboard. I looked at all the sources from the WB and I can see the code where it happens, but somehow I cannot find a way to tap into that. Is there a way to override a function or so in the customShape class/factory to change the behavior of the selection.

Just so you understand what I am exactly doing. I am actually extending the whiteboard to be able to load videos and it works just fine. But I would really like to use the videoDisplay and the problem is I cannot click on the play, pause and so on buttons because the selection action draws that transparent box over the selected element. I would like to keep the selection box, but for my videoDisplayCustomShape I would like to change the height -30px or so, to be able to use the videoDisplay buttons.

Any idea or hint into the right direction would be nice. Like I said before. I checked out all the sources and I found the code that triggers the selection behavior but I don't know how to get to that functionality from my customShapeClass.

Thank you

0 Replies