to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
BedrockMission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Where to pass ServiceClientFactory in java API

harryjat
Level 2
Level 2

I am new to implementation of LiveCycle API. I am trying to implement AdobeExportService using java (https://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/11.0/SolutionAPI/index.html) I have all the relevant jars in place and able to get ServiceClientFactory object. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Properties connectionProps = new Properties(); connectionProps.setProperty(ServiceClientFactoryProperties.DSC_DEFAULT_EJB_ENDPOINT, "iiop://xx.xx.xx.xx:9080"); connectionProps.setProperty(ServiceClientFactoryProperties.DSC_TRANSPORT_PROTOCOL,ServiceClientFactoryProperties.DSC_EJB_PROTOCOL);          connectionProps.setProperty(ServiceClientFactoryProperties.DSC_SERVER_TYPE, "WebSphere"); connectionProps.setProperty(ServiceClientFactoryProperties.DSC_CREDENTIAL_USERNAME, "administrator"); connectionProps.setProperty(ServiceClientFactoryProperties.DSC_CREDENTIAL_PASSWORD, "xxxxxxxxx"); //Create a ServiceClientFactory object ServiceClientFactory myFactory = ServiceClientFactory.createInstance(connectionProps); ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now i want to use this to connect my AdobeExportServiceImplementation class object. So that i will be able to import/export the asset. I am looking for something like this link in the end  which can connect my class object with assets available in server (https://help.adobe.com/en_US/livecycle/11.0/ProgramLC/WS624e3cba99b79e12e69a9941333732bac8-7cd7.2.ht...) ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- // Create a ResourceRepositoryClient object using the service client factory ResourceRepositoryClient repositoryClient = new ResourceRepositoryClient(myFactory); -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Regards, Harendra

0 Replies