Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Visible (screen Only) is not working ok

Level 1

Hello everybody:

I've been experiencing some problems whenever I try to put an object with the "Visible (Screen Only)" presence property. The issue comes whenever I print the form: it always show all the objects. That happens to me when I use forms imported from a previously scanned document (importing the documents as an image), but not with new ones.

I'm using LiveCycle Es2 and I changed the program properties in order to make the form compatible with 8.1 or later versions.

Does anybody know anything about this?

Thanks for your time!
Regards,
Javier Maíllo

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

It would be better to post to the main forum and not in the FAQ.

I can't check now, but I suspect that the visible (screen only) property did not exist in Acrobat/Reader 8.1.

Go to the Warnings tab and see if there is a version warning there. If there is you can either up the target version or have script in the object's prePrint and postPrint events.

Hope that helps,

Niall

Level 1

Sorry for posting it here:

I'm still used to the old forums structure design. I will delete this FAQ as soon as I'll find where the "erase" button is!

Thanks Niall.

Employee

No worries, Javier. Please do not delete any threads. I am moving this thread to the appropriate (LiveCycle Designer) forum.

If, by mistake, you happen to 'misplace' a thread, just drop me a message to move it.