Expand my Community achievements bar.

Upload button? e-signature?

Level 2

I am an employer looking to expand my business, so i decided to create a .pdf document for applicants to fill out and send back to me. I am just having trouble in a couple of areas.

1) I would like to add the option to attach a separate resume to the document. Is there any way to add an upload button or something similar?

2) It would be great if the applicants could actually be able to electronically sign the document. Does anyone know of a function that would allow the applicant to write out their signature with their mouse?

All help is greatly appreciated. If this is impossible in Acrobat, is there any other program that does have these functions?

Thanks

2 Replies

Former Community Member

Adding attachments is possible. Acrobat supports it out of the box but Reader will have to

be extended to allow for this functionality. There are menu commands in Acrobat for this or you can write script and have it right in

the form. I created a sample for other people on this forum. If you do a search you should be ab

le to find it.

The signature is also possible but you will need a 3rd party signature pad. By default that is not supported. Again you can sign with Acrobat but you woudl have to Reader Extend to allow it in Reader.

Hope that helps

Paul