Expand my Community achievements bar.

Servlet: "MessageBrokerServlet" failed to preload on startup in Web application:

Level 1

We are migrating from the community edition to ES edition. The application server is Oracle Weblogic running on Solaris SPARC. I have deployed all the jars from the samples lib directory i.e tomcat/webapps/lcds-samples/WEB-INF/lib/. The appication is getting built successfully.But while I am trying to login to our application it is failing.The MessageBroker is not getting initialised. It is showing the following error in the application logs

<Aug 8, 2010 6:47:05 PM EDT> <Error> <HTTP> <BEA-101216> <Servlet: "MessageBrokerServlet" failed to preload on startup in Web application: "bdcui.war".

javax.servlet.UnavailableException: flex.messaging.util.concurrent.DefaultThreadPoolExecutor.<init>(IIJLjava/util/concurrent/TimeUnit;Ljava/util/concurrent/BlockingQueue;Ljava/util/concurrent/ThreadFactory;)V

at flex.messaging.MessageBrokerServlet.init(MessageBrokerServlet.java:170)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper$ServletInitAction.run(StubSecurityHelper.java:283)

at weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)

at weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)

at weblogic.servlet.internal.StubSecurityHelper.createServlet(StubSecurityHelper.java:64)

Truncated. see log file for complete stacktrace

Please suggest on this. I need some immediate advice on the above issue since I am not able to proceed further. I have tried by adding flex.write.path in the MessageBroker servlet's init params in the web.xml file. But may be I am not giving the correct value to the param.

Any comment would be appreciated.

Thanks & regards,

Chandra.

0 Replies