Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Send mail based on Signature Field

Level 2

Is it possible to only access a button given that you are one of three specific people who signs the form?

Basically, unless I or two others sign the form, the send email button wont be functional?

Thanks!

3 Replies

Level 10

You can only identify a user using a "folder level script", a JavaScript function installed under the Reader installation directory.  If it is possible for you to install this code then have a look at this thread Extracting the current user info

Regards

Bruce

Level 2

Bruce,

Thanks for getting back to me promptly.  I have attempted the "folder level script" but unfortunately, currently it is over my head.  I will continue to work on it so see if I can develop an understanding.  Again, this is the only way for me to get my form to allow only three specific signatures to complete the form? I'm sure you're a busy individual but is there any way I can email you my form to take a better look at it?

Thank you,

Eric