Expand my Community achievements bar.

SDK Release

Level 3

I noticed that there was a new SDK Release.  What where the additions/changes? I checked the Release notes, but the info there is still for release .94

4 Replies

Level 2

You can find the current release notes after unzipping the new SDK. The unzipped folder

com.adobe.afcs/docs contains "Release_notes.pdf" and "Release_notes.rtf'.

In case you still have trouble I'm pasting the 1.02 notes here:

Level 4

Where can I find the docs on the deblocking api? I grepped through the sdk

and didn't see anything.

Thank you,

Eric

Level 2

I'm not certain , but I believe it is invoking the deblocking property that is inherent in flash.media.Video class... I may be incorrect in this assumption, but here's the info anyhow:

Level 2

That is indeed one way to get it done. However, I believe that, to access them, you'd have to extend a couple of base classes to reach the video instances in a proper manner. Without the player10 source that's quite a challenge and more of a guess than knowing what you're doing. (Please, correct me if I'm wrong!)

If there really IS an API for deblocking, then I too am curious about it, as I currently can't find any information about it, only that it should be in there. This is ofcourse the preferred method of using the deblocking filter, as it's way more accesable and doesn't require some hours of work guessing how to best extend the base classes.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Michiel