Expand my Community achievements bar.

Scrollbar doesnt appear without clicking on the listbox

Level 3

Hi Guys,

I have a very important questions and I hope you can help me with that. I use LCD 8.0

1. Is it possible to display a scrollbar in a listbox as soon as the populated items exceed the visible area before clicking on the list box??

Right now, I have to click on the box in order to be able to scroll down. But when i select items from one listbox which is populated in another and I would like to see as soon as the selected items is not visible due to the limited visible area that a scroll bar appear without me clicking on the listbox.

2. Is it possible somehow highlight and set focus on just selected item in a listbox when the visible area has been exceeded?

3. Is it possible to print the entire content of a listbox which has a limited visible area?

4. Is it possible to prevent selection of an already selected item in a listbox?

I appreciate your help in advance!!!

Thanks,

Diana

1 Reply

Level 6

My guess is only 4th one on your list is possible to do. There are no out of box settings to do this, but can be done using script. On the change or exit event you will compare the selected value with previous selection(s) and set the Alert to display or set the focus back to list box.