Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Saving A Dynamic Rights Enabled PDF as a Static PDF

Former Community Member

I'm searching for a solution to saving a dynamic rights enabled PDF order form as a state image once the user has completed the order form.

I can do so via the Print Form button if I have an Adobe PDF print driver in my print list. But, if no print driver is available for Reader 9 users to download and add to their print list, the only option seems to be "File > Save As" and that will render a PDF file that is still dynamically active.

The client wants the file to lock information before they submit it. They want to avoid a situation where someone could tamper with order information after the fact. Any suggestions on how I go about making this happen quickly?

I have to launch a set of forms next week. Your assistance is very much appreciated!

1 Reply

Level 7

There's another post dealing with this that may be helpful, I've posted a link for you below.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/341252?tstart=0