Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.

Perplexed about popups

Level 2

I have a form that I am working on and need to control a popup that is in a repeating subform.  Everything works great with one exception.  I have a popup that appears if the value of a calculated field is "High" another for "Low" and another for "Medium", again this popup works great, no problem. What I would like to do is have the popup appear only once for each of the values.  For example, if the "Low" popup has appeared once, I don't want it to appear again if another subforms value if "Low" and so forth. 

This is the formula I am currently using.

if ((Value1.rawValue == "Select") || (Value2.rawValue == "Select"))
{
this.rawValue = null;
}
else if ((Value1.rawValue == 1) && (Value.rawValue == 1))
{
this.fontColor = "0,100,0";
xfa.host.messageBox("Some text goes here", "User Notice", 3, 1);
this.rawValue = "Low";
}
else if ((Value1.rawValue == 1) && (Value2.rawValue == 2))
{
this.fontColor = "255,128,0";
xfa.host.messageBox("Some text goes here", "User Notice", 3, 1);
this.rawValue = "Moderate";
}

Anyone have any ideas on a way to accomplish this??

Thanks,
Eagle

3 Replies

Level 7

You could create a variable (in Form Properties) set to 0 and then when the pop-up box first appears set the variable to 1. Then in your  elseif statement add a && variable == 0. That way if they popup has already appeared it wont show again.

Level 2

I already thought of that.  the issue is then the other two actions, font color change and rawvalue would not get set either.

Level 7

then you could just do a nested if statement within that condition that only applies to the popup box.