Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Percentages don't add up.

Level 2

I have a form that is kind of complicated, but everything works until you go to save it, and thats where the trouble is.  The form is here:

http://www.mcw.edu/FileLibrary/Groups/HMGC/Forms/AlternateRequisition.pdf

In the section section I want to be able to divide up the costs between several cost centers, and it looks great on the screen.  But when it is emailed or saved all the percetages revert to 100% or 0%.  Is it because the field I am calculating the percentages is itself a calculated field, and if so, how do I get around it?

Also, I only wanted one line in the cost center section to start and three show up, but I really don't care about that at this poiint.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Thanks!

Anne

3 Replies

Level 10

In File>Form Properties>Default make sure that "Preserve scripting changes to form when saved" is set to "Automatically".

Level 2

Sorry, that didn't work.  I put in two line items at 50% and when I reopened the form each line said 100% and it showed the amount of the requisition double what it should be.  And I was so excited!

Level 10

Your display patterns were kinda messed up.

Try the following on the Display Pattern for both of the percent fields:

num{zz9.99'%'}