Expand my Community achievements bar.

Page Breaks Not Working

Level 1

I know this question has been asked many times. I have searched throughout the forums and find similar questions, but I have checked my form and STILL cannot get it to begin a new page when needed. I have checked "Allow Page Breaks" everywhere I think it should be, and it's saved as a dynamic form.

I've attached a simplified form so you can see what I've done so far. Any help on this would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! I just don't know what else to check.

Thanks!

2 Replies

Level 10

You were almost there - the subform you want to break needs to be inside a flowed subform.

Your form was setup with:

MainWholePageSub (flowed)

WholePageSub (positioned)

PageSub (flowed)

PageSub can't flow because it's in a positioned subform. Easy enough to fix: drag the PageSub subform up onto the MainWholePageSub - it will then slot in after the WholePageSub subform. Then you need to make WholePageSub shorter.

So it now looks like this:

MainWholePageSub (flowed)

WholePageSub (positioned)

PageSub (flowed)

Wasn't sure exactly what you wanted to flow, so I made the Comments field "expand to fit" (on the layout palette) - it will now grow if people add more data to it.

If it's the text box after the table where you want to grow, you'll have to split up that part of the form into positioned and flowed subforms.