Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Overflow issue

Level 3

I inherited a rather complex form in which one of the tables (auto-populated by a previous user-populated table) overflows and does not go to the next page.

The table in question is wrapped in a flowed subform (allows page breaks) which itself is contained in subform (also flowed with page breaks). The pagination properties of the problematic subform, containing the table that does not go to the next page, are set to "Following Previous" and "Continue Filling Parent"--which seem correct to me.

Why is the auto-populated table not flowing into the next page and overflowing on the page it is on?problem table.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Make sure Table1 is also set to Allow Page Breaks. (And any rows you want to page break too)

Kyle

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

Make sure Table1 is also set to Allow Page Breaks. (And any rows you want to page break too)

Kyle

Level 3

Thanks again Kyle! That was my mistake in checking this yesterday evening (well...I can make the excuse that I was anxious to leave --or more truthfully, didn't think it was important for the content break setting to be true for Table1 when its container was set to break between pages).

Level 8

Ya, when I first started off, I had a checklist (literally) that I taped to my desk for getting text to page break.

Kyle