Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Options Button in Roster Causes Exception

Former Community Member

Hi,

I have a Roster element in my application, I want to use the Options button to manage various properties of users but when I click the button I get an exception like below:

TypeError: Error #2007: Parameter colors must be non-null.

at flash.display::Graphics/beginGradientFill()

at com.adobe.coreUI.controls::CustomMenu/updateDisplayList()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\coreUI\controls\CustomMenu.as:241]

at mx.controls.listClasses::ListBase/validateDisplayList()[E:\dev\4.5.1\frameworks\projects\mx\src\mx\controls\listClasses\ListBase.as:3963]

at mx.managers::LayoutManager/validateClient()[E:\dev\4.5.1\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\managers\LayoutManager.as:1033]

at mx.core::UIComponent/validateNow()[E:\dev\4.5.1\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\UIComponent.as:8067]

at com.adobe.rtc.pods::Roster/onShowMenu()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\pods\Roster.as:569]

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction()

at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()

at mx.core::UIComponent/dispatchEvent()[E:\dev\4.5.1\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\UIComponent.as:13128]

at com.adobe.rtc.pods.rosterClasses::UserItemRenderer/onMenuClick()[E:\flashfarm\branches\connect\1108\SDKApp\payload\libs\player10.3\src\com\adobe\rtc\pods\rosterClasses\UserItemRenderer.as:386]

I've added an event listener to the userMenuItemClick event but it didn't change anything.

Could you please help?

Thanks.

1 Reply

Employee

Hi,

I am not sure why this is occuring. I checked the code, and the we dont set null values to the beginGradientFill call thats causing this exception.

Can you please share your code.

Thanks

Arun