1. I have a separate process that generates a pdf document to be used by a team member. These files is saved to a network drive. It takes to long to generate the document dynamically.
2. Within workspace, I have a start process card that displays a form to enter member id and state. This form displays the "save" and "complete" buttons. Fill in the info and select "complete".
3. This starts the process to assign a task to the team member. It goes out to the network drive and gets the correct pdf document to be used for the application. It is assigned to a document variable. The task uses this document variable as the User Interface for the task.
4. The team member goes out to the queue and starts the task.
5. The pdf document opens correctly within workspace.
The issue I have is that it doesn't have a "Save" button to save the document in the drafts folder. How do I enable this feature or get it to work correctly?
PDF document Info:
Able to save locally using the save button within reader. There is no save or submit button on the forms.
I believe it uses reader extentions.