I have been searching for an answer to this for a few hours and hopefully someone can answer it for me.
In head office, we have created a form using Adobe LiveCycle Designer ES 8.2. (We also have a license for Adobe Acrobat 9 Pro)
Currently the form is submitted using an email submit button which sends a copy of the PDF back to our head office - this works fine.
However, what we need to do is this:
1. Someone fills out the first part of the form which is an application for a position within the organisation.
2. This then needs to be submitted to the next person in the chain of command, where they will write their comments regarding the application and tick either "Supported" or "Not Supported"
3. There can be as many as 6 levels that the form needs to pass through, each time collecting more information until is finally received at head office for processing.
The problem we have is that most of the people in the chain only have Adobe Reader - which is fine for just the basic filling out of the form and submitting, but it doesn't allow the next person to fill in the next part of the form.
My question is this:
- Is there any way to do this with the software we currently have?
- if not, what would we need to purchase to allow this process to happen
- if there is inexpensive non-Adobe solution that anyone is aware of, I would also be interested in the details. (Remembering that we are not-for-profit and do not have money to purchase expensive licenses for the many people that are involved).
Thank you very much for any assistance you may be able to provide.